PodPlus allows you to realize the full potential of your iPod. With PodPlus, you’ll be able to transform your iPod into much more than a simple music player. You’ll have the ability to turn your iPod into an information repository. You’ll be able to transfer all kinds of data to your iPod, including driving directions, contacts, appointments, email, notes, tasks, podcasts, RSS news feeds, weather forecasts, daily horoscopes, movie showtimes and more!
You will have the tools necessary to copy songs off your iPod and back onto your PC. This is very handy in the even of a harddrive crash or when buying a new computer and you’ve discovered that you no longer have all your songs on your PC any more. There is normally no easy easy way to copy songs off the iPod. With PodPlus , you’ll have the ability to do all this and more.
Here are the features you’ll get with the purchase of PodPlus:
- Transfer songs from your iPod to your PC and/or into iTunes while preserving play counts, user ratings and last played dates
- Transfer playlists from your iPod to iTunes
- Put driving directions between any two locations in the United States and Canada onto your iPod
- Transfer all you Outlook* data to your iPod (email, appointments, contacts, tasks and notes)
- Store weather forecasts on your iPod
- Download Podcasts from the internet to your iPod
- Pull RSS news feeds from the internet and store them on your iPod for reading at your lesiure
- Get your movie showtimes for your local theaters stored onto your iPod
- Put your daily horoscope readings on your iPod
- Backup any set of files and/or folders from your PC onto your iPod for safe keeping
- Create a library of text files on your iPod for reading on-the-go - these could be e-books, recipes, bible verses, anything
- Create listings in various formats (HTML, CSV, plain text) of the songs on your iPod - this could then be used to post on a website or to print out a listing of all your songs